Introducing the Leet3D Proton Hybrid Skeleton
Weight: Without Hardware 15g-16g
Main Use: Race!
Note: The rear mount now follows all the way down the stand off to the base plate for extra support / strength from the first picture.
- Stubby Axii Antenna Mount // UFL version on request.
- RX Antennas, down low to ensure they are not the first thing to hit that gate!
- Sleek Profile
- Compatible with Runcam Micro Swift 2 and Foxeer Micro. 2.3 / 2.1 len’s have been tested. Runcam Eagle Micro Version Here
- Extended Camera Protection
- Supports large ESC’s like the large Raceflight Bolt
- (1) Leet3D Hybrid Pod Made out of TPU
Add Hardware: 1.50$
- (2) 25mm M3 standoffs – Black
- (2) M3 Nuts
- (4) M3x8 button head screws
Add Proton Arm Guards: 10$
Set of (4) Proton Arm Guards
-These are pressure fit and snap on. They are so tight but can fall off in the event of a perfect crash with them. You can secure them with your favorite adhesive.
Developed by FPV-FlightClub
View this post on Instagram
Getting those @fpvflightclub proton canopies ready to ship in the AM. Thanks everyone for the support! Check out our products or send us a request if you would like us to design parts for your own frame launch or 3D printing Services. Our Professional Team has you covered! #3dprinting #betaflight #drone #drones #dronestagram #fpv #pirofliprc #quadcopter #quaddiction #sainsmart #freestyle #fpvflightclub #flightclub #rotorbuilds #rotorriot #multigp #impulserc #flylowfpv #xhover #gimp3d #qframes